The Tragedy of Life
We all have so many phases in life. Can’t imagine always be good and expected. Most of the time we are having some idea what may happen but if we make a single mistake, that’s all. We all have this kind of phase in life, Please be bold, it’s not your mistake, don’t feel shame, be bold and keep your faith in self.
Have only one philosophy, am not paying for others mistake.
Chapter-1
This true story starts with my previous experience when I went to a marriage with my fast that was his friend’s marriage. We were all shocked when during the ritual girl shouted and refused to marry that boy, saying he has no manner. That ritual is keep posture like boy stand behind girl keeping flowers in hands. You can understand what she wanted to say. Discussion started after she refused to marry him, immediately she announce, his younger brother is more sensible than him, so at last younger one got married to that girl. It was shocking for us so return in night because we knew that fellow.
Chapter-2
After a week I heard the elder brother tried to suicide, somehow doctor saved him. I got some interest to know the real story, so went to meet that guy in hospital. What we got to know, that was really shocking for me, how come a brother can do with another? Actually younger one and that girl have relation earlier as his family was looking same girl for his elder one, what was initiated by younger one only. So all was planned by younger brother and girl, but who paid for that, is he really guilty? But does our bloody society cares that. Fortunately that boy is senior government officer, married with his colleague, having great life, but what if his first attempt would have been success. So feel bad only if you are responsible.
Chapter-3
This story is mine itself; I was third year student, when a leading Indian company came for recruitment in our college. I was quite sure for my success. Morning my brother drop me to the college where we supposed to have interview. I qualified the Aptitude and technical round; however for HR we required the original documents, so I called my brother and ask to bring that. We came from office and took same transport his office gypsy and reached there. As a usual guardian he was waiting outside of college with his driver, the head of technical recruitment requested his personally and took him to inn. When I came out, technical head asked my name, college and enroll number and ensure my brother Sir jee I need party, we will meet soon, even though result is coming on Monday, but he is confirmed.
Chapter-4
My brother called my father, mother, family and all other who were concern with me, and inform my selection. After two days when I back to college, what I saw total 12 guys from college were in final round, and 11 of them were inn, so only I was out. I have no word to answer, it was not my mistake anyway, so many back from aptitude, technical and other round, they were in better position than me. That was the night when I asked to GOD, let this night be last one for me. Today I can feel and teach, wait you have better one, I read some line somewhere “GOD when I lose hope, help me to remember your love is greater that my disappointment and your plan for my life is better than my dream”. But I feel impact that was best performance what I did in my college time, I got job in Bangalore.
Chapter-5
My final story is more painful that earlier one, because now I am not just a man who think about himself but trying to support all who are having same trouble what I had. Last Sunday my ctechh team went to walk-in I some small company, however minimum five thousands were in queue for their turn, somehow one of them get in, he qualify written test, today he had interview, after qualifying this technical round, HR team asked him to come with original documents as you are selected, he was so happy, as ctechh in charge, guys always called me first when they have job, I was so happy, congratulated him and inform all others even updated on http://ctechh.com . When I came from office I was in good mood, as one more count was reduced. I bring sweet and went in his room, someone told even though they call for verification but conducting group discussion. I was pretty sure he will do it.
Chapter-6
It was around seven O’clock when his roommate told me he is rejected, the real shit!!!! Does he commit any mistake, it was all bloody HR policy or idiot technical team who has no skill no identify the skilled guys, they created crowd so group discussion happens. He intimated to all to share his glory but that became his shame. It was around nine o’clock when I was having dinner, I asked where he is? No one have answer. Most of guys tried but he didn’t answered, I was really fearing GOD don’t let me die with one pain, if I could help save a life, so finally I called, he didn’t received I was planning to go his interview place, but he called me after 15 minute, he was walking from electronic city to Madiwala, as he lost his hope and faith. He must not in position to face any one. What he did, any crime, any illegal work no, not at all but someone else mistakes he have pay.
Chapter-7
My image with juniors is like a man with no emotion like a Robot, who have skill to help and he tries. This incidence lead me 5 years back, I was able to feel the pain, that’s why I was so much tense if he commit something, whatever I am trying will have no use. I may not ensure a job for freshers but I can try to help not to do such a idiotic thing, which may makes so many life worst. Your job may make few lives happy, but your mistake can spoil so many lives. We never knows, what may be our life tomorrow but hope and faith can make that better.
What I want to say is:
You all are dream for someone, who always likes to be happy dream. Please ensure, your life is not just yours, someone else is also there who have his share. What if you feel to have a job now, you can change the history, but what you need is faith, but if you tried to react like a coward no one will remember you with honor, so love yourself and keep faith in yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment